Path to CSP Educator
This application is for Educators to provide A-CSM, A-CSPO, CSP-SM, and CSP-PO ONLY. This is NOT the application to teach A-CSD.
Path to CSP Educator candidates must meet ALL of the following requirements in order to proceed with the application process:
- Must hold the foundational certification for the role-based track(s) (CSM and/or CSPO) for which you are applying.
- Must hold an active CST ® , CEC, and/or CTC.
- MUST HOLD an active certification, visible on your profile, for the Path to CSP level for which you are applying (A-CSM, A-CSPO, CSP-SM, or CSP-PO). If you do not currently hold this certification badge, you must earn this certification before applying to provide this level via Path to CSP Educator. This prerequisite was created in the spirit of continuing education, professional development, content and learning objectives alignment, and credibility alignment with requirements for other Scrum Alliance designations (CSD instructor, CAL Educator, CSPO trainer, etc.). Thank you for your understanding.
- If you are applying to deliver a CSP-level program (CSP-SM or CSP-PO), you must have had an Advanced-level program (A-CSM or A-CSPO) already approved via this application process.
- Must read all Path to CSP guidance documents on the Apply RESOURCE PAGE (also available on your coach or trainer resource pages/dashboard) before proceeding.
- If you have previously submitted an application via this platform and would like to access your submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your application re-opened.
- Please note that any application updates or re-applications will only be accepted via this platform (not email, Dropbox, or Google Drive). Your application fee is valid for one year from date of original submission.
- **It is against your CST, CEC, or CTC agreement to schedule or list any Path to CSP offerings until you are approved for delivery for that Path to CSP level. Please do NOT schedule or list any offerings until you after you have received an official approval. Evidence of this practice will be considered a Code of Ethics violation.
- As of 1 January 21, if you are a CTC and/or CEC (only), your Path to CSP Educator designation approval will result in a $2500 USD annual fee (prorated to month of approval).