CSD Educator Application
To our valued applicants, application approvals for CSD Educators and CSD courses are being transitioned from one team to another. There may be delays in application processing times as this transition happens. Thank you for your patience as we shift our internal responsibilities.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Scrum Alliance CSD® Educator.
This document guides you through the process of submitting proper documentation to be considered. The completed application and all corresponding documentation will be treated as confidential and distributed to Scrum Alliance-authorized reviewers only.
- A list of all currently held certifications.
- All applicants must hold a current certification for the program they are applying to instruct.
- Instructional path and goals.
- Describe your journey towards becoming an instructor, as well as your future instructor goals. (This requirement is WAIVED for CST/CEC/CTC)
- Includes work experience in developing software and using code in a Scrum Team environment.
- Includes education, training, or certification that show an ability to develop software.
- Applicants must provide information demonstrating successful instruction of at least 10 multi day courses with a minimum of 100 students in total. (This requirement is WAIVED for CST/CEC/CTC)
- CSD instructors should have experience teaching courses that had a technical and/or software focus.
- For university-based instruction, a semester- or quarter-based course supersedes the multi-day course requirement.
- Examples of unique Instructional material.
- Examples: handouts, slide decks, learning objectives, lesson plans, syllabi, etc.
- Student Feedback from more than one course. (This requirement is WAIVED for CST/CEC/CTC)
- Two letters of recommendation that highlight instructional ability. (This requirement is WAIVED for CST/CEC/CTC)
- Mapped learning objectives (course mapping document)
- Course materials for mapped learning objectives (Upload any and all materials that support your mapped learning objectives)
- Courses are approved for individuals, not groups of people. We are not accepting group applications for this program.
- CSD Educators approved prior to the new program will NOT need to reapply for CSD and A-CSD.
- The annual CSD Educator fee is $2500.00
- This is WAIVED for CST.
- 1000.00 Educator fee for CTC and CEC.
Again, thank you for your interest in becoming our next CSD Educator.