Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- A list of all currently held certifications (Must hold a current CST, CTC, or CEC certification. A current CAL certification is also required to apply)
- Instructional path and goals.
- Describe your journey towards becoming an instructor, as well as your future instructor goals. (Explain why you want to become a Certified Agile Leadership Educator.)
- CV/Resume (Demonstrates at least 2 years agile leadership experience)
- Mapped learning objectives (Please see the section you are applying for in the application)
- Course materials for mapped learning objectives (Upload any and all materials that support your mapped learning objectives)
- For group submissions, please have one person submit all materials for the course. Each instructor will need to fill out the application and all the according sections individually.
If approved as a CAL-Educator, there is a $2500 annual fee to maintain the designation
Here is a video that explains about the CAL application and the different sections in the application.
If you have previously submitted an application and would like to add another course offering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your application reopened to add additional information. This is so that all your course information is located in one place along with your payments.